If you're new to Google AdWords the process can be a little daunting. That's why at ISD we've created a tailored training program to cover off the initial set up and optimisation of campaigns.
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive program that will teach you everything you need to know to run your own effective ads campaigns.
What is involved in Google AdWords training?
By using Google Adwords an advertisement is placed with your company’s website at the top of relevant searches, encouraging more people to click through to your site. You only pay for the service when a click has been made.
You will be able to create adverts that promote your website or products. As well as understand the effectiveness of your adverts with its own built in analytics software.
This information can then be used to target certain geographical areas and certain times of the day to reach your desired audience.
Our training will enable you to:
- Set up an account and billing info
- Create your first campaigns and structure them effectively
- Learn how to select or exclude appropriate keywords
- Learn about bidding and the auction
- Learn about budgets
- Create effective ad copy with suitable extensions
And much more besides depending upon your level of experience.
What are the Benefits of Google AdWords Training?
• Run your own Adwords account.
• Bring more customers to your site.
• Appear at the top of search results amongst rivals.
• Trained by an accredited Google Adwords professional.
Why Choose Us?
You will be trained under the guidance of an accredited Google professional in an effective manner.
We don’t tie you in to a contract. If you would like training and instructing on how to use Adwords successfully but want to manage your own account then we will provide all the information you need in order to do this.
If you would like to speak to us about our training or any other marketing services then please give us a call on 0115 921 4636 or use our contact form.